Thursday, January 26, 2012

Funny and original cakes

Dear brides,

Here are a few more pictures of wedding cakes, but this time, I'm going for a different theme. These cakes are funny, original, and the idea here is just to push the boundaries of what you've imagined up til now. Why get a normal, traditional cake when you can have a funky one or include something that shows part of your personnalities?

Enjoy :)

 Nature theme? This beautiful piece mixes cake and cupcakes for a variety of sweets.


 This cake is very Tim Burton. If you're a fan, why not include part of his universe in your big day?


This one is for Scrabble fans. I thought it was quite cute! The big letter on top can be the first letter of the groom's last name.


Just a little heads up, if you are a man and would like to suggest a cake like this to your fiancée, try to avoid any formulation that may sound like you view your future wife as a cow.


This one is more about the cake topper than the cake itself, but I laughed really hard when I saw it. I've seen lots of "funny" cake toppers, where the groom runs away, which I don't find so funny, but this one I thought was very clever. Once again, be careful not to say it like she's so fat that she'll fall into the cake.


This one is for book lovers!


This one is for steampunk fans. I was impressed with the details and how real it looks, especially the wood. I wonder what that tasted like!! Can anyone guess the flavour?


This one is quite excellent. Everyone knows that some things are bound to go wrong or not as planned on a wedding day. Avoid surprises by making your cake a Disaster cake!


This one is just too cute! Very kiddish, but just adorable.


Rice-crispies squares lovers, here's the cake for you!!


And finally, for ski enthusiasts...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success.. cakes virginia beach

    ReplyDelete