Sunday, March 11, 2012

Discovering Etsy...

Dear readers,

This week, I want to introduce you to the wonderful world of Etsy.
www.etsy.com is a wonderful community where people sell mostly handmade and vintage items. There is a specific section for weddings, which you will find in the left menu. In that section, you have items in many subcategories, such as bouquets, accessories, cake toppers, etc.

During my wedding prep, I enjoyed browsing through Etsy because it offers many options to really personalize your wedding. Every bride wants a unique, special wedding and adding handmade items really goes in that direction, because few people will have them.

I myself purchased my bouquet on Etsy. It was much cheaper than a real bouquet, I ordered it 3 months before my wedding and did not have to worry about it at the last minute (because the last few days before a wedding are VERY busy and stressful!). Here is a picture of my bouquet:


And now, for your benefit, here are some examples of beautiful objects you can buy on Etsy!









Have a good week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment