Monday, December 12, 2011

Wedding shoe shopping!

Dear brides,

As we are female, we all love shoes. And no matter what people say - "Who cares, no one will see them, your dress is too long!" - shoes are ALWAYS important. But you know that.

There are many decisions to take when considering wedding shoes:
1. Do you want shoes, sandals, open toe?
2. What colour? The majority choose white or beige, but you can go wild and have colourful shoes. You can even have your shoes be your "something blue"! Have a look at some photos:

3. What is your budget?
4. How many inches of heels are your comfortable in?
This is important to consider. The first shoes I wanted were over 4 inch high, and I never wear heels in everyday life. I tried on shoes at a store and three inches was the highest I could remotely get around with. But they were soooo pretty! Here they are, Paris Hilton destiny shoes:
In the end, I shopped for a long time, as I am very opinionated and have very specific taste. I ended up shopping with my mom in stores way over my spending limit, and fell in love with expensive shoes, so she bought them for me. Lesson here: don't shop for shoes in über-expensive stores unless you are with someone who will spoil you!
Here are my beautiful shoes:
They have a shape I absolutely love, they are very delicate, italian designer shoes. And they were very comfortable, considering I never wear heels and am not generally comfortable in high heels.

Anyways, my general advice is: don't settle until you really love the shoes you find!
Happy shopping, and next week we discuss bouquets!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment